Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

About Me

Hi, I'm Whitney and I live with my now husband, Trent. We got married in August of 2015 and reside in a small town in Illinois. I went to school for graphic design, and now work full time and blog for fun. Trent and I live in the house that he grew up in. After his dad moved out in 2010....I moved in! The house is over a century old, and to put it bluntly - it needs a lot of work! In our spare time, we work on renovation projects and decorate to make the house feel a little more "us" - to maintain, update, and just improve the value overall. Ya know...all that fun stuff! Of course, my favorite part is decorating :)


Decorating has always been a hobby and passion of mine, along with art and design, and anything creative. I started this blog back in 2010 when we started fixing up the house, but only wrote in here...well, every couple of years or so. ;) But now, I'm back! I've started it up again as a fun little hobby. So far I love it and I've found blogging to be such a fun creative outlet for me to share all of my projects and thoughts about the house! I hope you will enjoy it too! So sit back and enjoy our life happenings and home renovation stories along this crazy journey....who knows where it will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...