Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, January 28, 2013

Owl-y Business

So, this is just a little fun post I wanted to do before I share about the kitchen and the hallway renovation stuff. Sound ok? Good. If you take a look at my header, you'll see that there is a cute little owl in the corner (See it?). Well, I happen to have a little collection going with decorative owls. As in, they're pretty much my favorite. And they are scattered around the house like little helpers.  

Allow me to explain:
1. This owl sits on one of the little shelves in the kitchen. It has a place for a candle behind it.
2. This white ceramic owl also sits on one of the kitchen shelves. He keeps watch over the sink I suppose.
3. This is my Scentsy owl! If you haven't seen it in action, here you go:
Isn't it magical?
4. This owl sits on the phone table in the kitchen and keeps all the notes and pens for important messages, to-do lists, and the like. What a little helper.
5. This one sits on top of the fridge and keeps watch over all of our food. It has a lid also - I believe it can be used for a cookie jar, or just to keep anything you want in there really. I haven't figured out what to put in it yet. I got it from my sister for Christmas.
6. I almost forgot about this little guy when I was taking photographs - this is a knob on one of our cabinets in the kitchen! It's from Anthropologie - You can get it Here. Trent got it for me for Christmas. It's so adorable.

So those are my owls! Hopefully my collection will grow and I'll have new additions to share..although I think it's getting kind of crazy already, huh? ;)

2 comments:

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...