Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, November 1, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

So, I mentioned the other day that I'm finally about to become the proud new owner of an iPhone! I have been waiting what seems like years for this. (Let's face it, it probably has been years.) November 8th is the day my cellular carrier will finally carry the iPhone. (Hello, US Cellular what have you been waiting for?) But now comes the hardest decision I've had to make in a really long time...choosing a case. I figure I might as well start picking one now, since it might take a while to arrive if I order it online. So which do I choose? So many cute ones! After looking around, these are my current favorites:


1. Pie for Breakfast case, Emily Rickard - from Society 6, $35
2. Asking for Directions case, Emily Rickard - from Society 6, $35
3. DANNIJO case - from Shop Bop, $98 (This one is a bit out of my price range, but isn't it pretty?)
4. Glitter Jubilee case, Kate Spade New York - from Nordstrom, $40
5. Le Pavilion case, Kate Spade New York - from Nordstrom, $40
6. Paint Strokes case, from Rifle Paper co., $36
7. Lyla case, Tory Burch, from Shop Bop, $60
8. Pastel Leaves case from shopampersand on Etsy, $39

I cannot wait to get my iPhone next week! I know I'll love it! I'll keep you updated with which case I choose. :)


**UPDATE: I  finally got my iphone, and I got the 2nd case above - "Asking for Directions" by Emily Rickard, bought on Society 6. I love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...