Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Catching Up - Our Engagement!

So much to catch up on! This month has been kind of a whirlwind. First our trip to Texas, which I have several photos and details from that to share with you soon... and also, some big news....WE'RE ENGAGED! On Wednesday, May 14, 2014, Trent proposed at night by the bay, downtown Corpus Christi. I was completely surprised! It has been six years, so I was kind of hoping it would be this year, but I didn't know when or how, or that he was even planning it. So our Texas vacation will definitely be one for the books. We are so excited and could not be happier.

Our first photo together as an engaged couple! So crazy!

 Where Trent proposed (in the gazebo). The moon was perfect.

We've spent the last couple of weeks since we've been back working, unpacking, doing laundry, planting the vegetable garden, mowing and yard work, as well as organizing and uploading all of our vacation photos! So it's been a little busy around here. But this weekend has been the little bit of relaxation that I needed I think. Now that we've been able to get settled, I'm starting to get my life back to normal (and back to blogging!) :) We've even had some time to start thinking about the wedding, when and where we want to have it, and get some ideas. But I'm just beginning! I have a feeling this blog is going to become a little more wedding-themed in the next year or so. :)

I do want to post all of the details and a bunch of pictures from Texas on the blog soon, so I am going to try and get some posts together for that! I've also been cleaning around the house today, and Trent's been trying to finish up his shelving unit. It's a gorgeous Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...