Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, October 4, 2013

Recent Pictures

Can you believe it's October? This year has flown by to me. It's nice to see the leaves on the trees changing, but at the same time I'm sad to see summer going! I'll miss you, warm temperatures.

I've been meaning to post pictures of some fun Trent and I have had over the past month - like Brew HaHa and the River Bandits Championship game (which they won!!) So, behold, some September fun:


It was a gorgeous night at the ballpark. Not too cold and not too hot.

A blurry picture of us with the river in the background. This place has the BEST view. We found our neighbor (and my former coworker) Russell, and his girlfriend at the outdoor bar area and had drinks with them!

The team celebrating on the field when they won the game.


Post-game fireworks that completed the fun night.

And Brew HaHa 2013 (the best local craft beer festival) was a success. You even might have seen my Instagram or Trent's iPhone pictures:


Award for Best Brew went to Bent River Brewery AGAIN! Trent and I both voted for their Jalapeno Pepper Beer, which came in 2nd I think. I can't remember which of their beers came in first. Either way, they're the BEST!


I slept the rest of the day/night when we got home. I was pretty worn out from all that craft beer and specialty cheese. :)

Well, there's a little September fun recap in pictures for ya. Can't wait for some October festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...