Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, February 14, 2014

Be Mine, Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! Trent surprised me by getting roses delivered to my work yesterday. I think he's a keeper. :)


I'm working again today (but hey, at least it's Friday!), then after work Trent is making me dinner, and we're going to a Mallards hockey game. Dad won tickets at the radio station, so we get to go with another couple. I'm excited - it will be a busy day! Hard to believe we will be celebrating our sixth Valentine's Day together. You can see what we did last year here, and see this post for a little recap of past Valentine's Days and our annual tradition of having a candlelit dinner at home.

Hope everyone has a great day with their sweetie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...