Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Painting Switcheroo

My little living room gallery wall sees a lot of changes. And now, it's changed again...


Not only did Trent surprise me with roses and cook me dinner this Valentine's Day, but I also came home to see my Dave Matthews-inspired painting hung up in the living room.


I loved my pink painting hanging there, but I have to give props to Trent for being thoughtful enough to hang my new painting up there. And I have to say I like this one here just as much!


Who knows, next month this frame arrangement might change again. But for now, I think it looks pretty cute.



Nothing like homemade art to make a home feel special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...