Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Gemini-Inspired Decor: The Twin Sign

Sorry, Gemini. I realize that it's almost the end of June and I never got around to posting an astrological decor post for you. Please forgive me. The Texas vacation and wedding planning have set me back a few weeks on the ol' blog. Plus, I found it kind of a hard sign to decorate for...oh well, better late than never!

Astrology.com says that Geminis (those born from May 21 to June 21) LOVE to talk and communicate well! I can personally attest that this is true, as my sister Haley is a Gemini and is quite the talker. ;) They are also bright and quick-witted, and love being the center of attention.

Gemini is an Air sign, and its symbol is Twins. Twice as nice? I think so. When it comes to Decor, according to Style at Home, a Gemini's furniture is always arranged for great conversation, and true to their symbol, they like to decorate in pairs (yay for symmetry). They like vibrant pops of color, like blue, green and yellow, and gravitate toward trendy, modern decor.

So with that said...here is my trendy, chevron-heavy roundup of decor choices for the Gemini (sources at the bottom):





And here is my choice for a "Gemini-inspired" room (found here):


Furniture arranged tightly and facing each other...perfect for conversation. Perfectly symmetrical, and a few pops of color in the couch pillows and accessories. Sounds like a perfect fit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...