Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, June 27, 2014

Pretzel Kisses Recipe

Hello and Happy Friday! Mixing it up a little today. Last weekend was my sister Haley's bridal shower, and I made a plate of Pretzel kisses for all the guests to share. These are super easy to make, and they went over really well! I thought they would be perfect, since they're colorful and bite-size, and therefore great for grabbing a bite at parties. Plus, I think they are one of the quickest desserts you can make!

Here's the recipe for anyone who's never made these before!


 Ingredients:

  • Hershey's kisses (you can also use Hugs)
  • Small pretzels (round or square)
  • M&Ms (in whatever seasonal color you'd like!)

Directions:
Again I can't stress enough how easy these are to make. Just cover some cookie sheets with aluminum foil, and line up your pretzels. Then unwrap your Hershey's kisses and set one in the middle of each pretzel. The unwrapping part might take the longest of the whole shabang.



Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. And bake - for just a few minutes! I don't think it took longer than 4 minutes, tops. Just stand by the stove and keep checking. The kisses should mostly retain their shape, just be soft enough that you can squish them down.


Then just plop down an M&M on each pretzel kiss! I used multi-colored springy looking ones for the shower (and they were white chocolate which I thought was extra yummy). But I've seen red and green ones for Christmas, pink and red for Valentine's Day, etc. Also - I put all the M's face-down, but that's just my preference. :)


I let them cool and harden in the fridge overnight, but you'd probably be good after a couple of hours. I just didn't want them to be too melty. But then again, you can't really go wrong with pretzels and chocolate together! Sweet and salty - it's a perfect mix. Have a great weekend everyone! 
P.S. - For more recipes - Check out my Puppy Chow recipe, or my Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies recipe. Can you tell I have a sweet tooth? :)

Linked to: The Pin Junkie, Liz Marie Blog, Tatertots & Jello, Natasha in Oz, The Best Blog Recipes, Artsy Fartsy Mama, The Answer is Chocolate, The Cards We Drew, Pin Me Party, The 36th Avenue, Someday Crafts, Eat. Create. Party!

2 comments:

  1. I made this before and they were so addicting! Hmmm... maybe I'll make them again this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO addicting!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...