Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, April 15, 2013

Chalkin' It Up!

Chalkboard labels. Yep, I found some in the Dollar spot at Target the other day. I was so excited! I picked up two packages. There's 16 labels in each one. That's plenty, don't you think?

Since we don't have an organized pantry in our kitchen yet (yes, we need to get on that), I couldn't create one of those Pinterest-worthy amazing pantries with all of the labeled storage jars of goodies (see here, here, and here to see what I mean).... But, I did have some storage jars on the kitchen counter filled with everyday items like cereal, cookies, and pasta. Sooo...I stuck my chalkboard labels on them!





It was love at first sight! So pretty and organized. And I've only used 6 of my labels. THANK YOU TARGET for having $1 packages of chalkboard labels. I love you. The End.

Linked up to: House of HepworthsThe Shabby Creek Cottage, A Bowl Full of Lemons, and Tatertots & Jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...