Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Living Room Tour - April 2013

Spring is in the air! Ah, I love it! I thought it was time for another updated tour of our living room. So I've taken pictures from almost all angles so you can be "there" without actually being there! Sound good? Ok! Welcome to our cute little living room, Spring 2013 edition:






I don't have a lot of photos of the living room that are facing the couch. Usually they're facing the TV. Because I'm always sitting on the couch :)

After almost 3 years, our Sofa Mart couch is still holding up well, even considering we eat on it every night. It's not the easiest to get stains out of though..even water leaves a stain. Which is probably why it's a good thing we didn't get the white version...
So that's pretty much our living room! Kinda crazy to think that it started almost 3 years ago looking like this:


Oh, how far it's come. I'll spare you the details - of course if you want them, you can always check out this link for more Living Room posts!

Tomorrow I'm taking you on a tour of our bedroom (Can you tell I cleaned over the weekend?) Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...