Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall Porch Inspiration

Ok, where are my fellow summer lovers out there? Can you believe it is already time to start getting ready for fall? Well, I've been collecting inspiration on Pinterest, as usual, and I have to admit, I do get kind of excited to decorate for fall, even though I'm not a fan of the cold nights that fall brings (I'm more of a warm weather girl). I've come across so many great ideas, it almost makes me want to pull out my fall/Halloween tote from the closet. Almost. :)


Two things that are Must-haves on my fall porch this year: pumpkins and mums. I skipped on the mums last year, but I am definitely picking some up this year. I love an abundant use of pumpkins, too.

from here and here

You can get faux pumpkins and mini hay bales from craft stores like Michaels or JoAnn's. I got a couple faux pumpkins last year. I loved the white ghost pumpkin and couldn't pass it up. :) Plus, the small faux pumpkins and gourds are nice to use on tables in the house.

from here

from here and here

I love the fall displays with the little signs that say things like "Welcome" and "Home sweet home." What can be more welcoming? I also love the use of old crates and have had one on my porch all year. I think I picked it up at a yard sale last fall.

from here and here

More mums...and berry wreaths are my favorite!

from here

from here

from here and here

Old rustic chairs and wheel barrows create nice fall displays. Anything rustic is kinda fall-y, right?

Not gunna lie, this makes me a little too excited to start on my fall porch.. Maybe I should wait until my summer flowers die first. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...