Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hello, Candy Corn!

Another jar has joined the storage jar family on our counter. Call it the cereal bins' baby, if you will. It's candy corn time!



Here's a close-up of the little guy:


Since I didn't have many more fancy storage jars, I just used an old pickle jar:


I just peeled the label off and soaked it in warm water to get all the leftover stickiness off. Then I cleaned it out well and poured the candy corn inside. And, I couldn't forget the chalkboard label (I got a couple of packs of them from the Dollar spot at Target a few months back.)

I know, I know...we have an abundance of candy and Cheerios. And I don't have any kids, people.



Moral of the story...candy corn rocks. And my storage jars are still functioning well in the corner of our kitchen counters. Oh, and I still love my chalkboard labels. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...