Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, December 30, 2013

New Holiday Memories

Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season! I've been busy, well, working. But also making some new holiday memories. Even though this time of year is always so busy and crazy, we have had some time to just sit back and enjoy life, enjoy the twinkly Christmas tree, go out with friends, and spend time with family.


Trent and I exchanged presents on Christmas Eve, since we had a busy Christmas Day, and Trent had to work Christmas morning. I think it's safe to say we spoiled each other!

Nothing beats opening presents next to the Holiday Yule log...



Our tree with all of the presents underneath:


I got so many cute presents from Trent, including these cute socks from Victoria's Secret:


And this owl vase - Lurrrrvee! Not sure where it's from! - 


I also LOVE my Emily Rickard pillow from Society 6. Trent stalked my Pinterest and knew I've wanted one for a while! He definitely did good on that one!


I got Trent a few movies, some beer glasses, and a big kettle to start his Beer-making out right.


Christmas day we went to Trent's aunt and uncle's for a bit, then to my family. We opened presents with my mom and dad, then went to my grandparents' to have dinner and open more gifts!


I got so many cute things this year - sweaters, boots, jewelry, and multiple gift cards! Too generous, people!!


We also spent a pretty good amount of time watching the kiddos open presents, and play with their gifts. Always entertaining! Below is my cousin's daughters Maddie and Makenzie, a handful of Trent's nephews, Landon, Joey and Sam, and his niece Ellie.






This past weekend we got together with Trent's brother Shane's family, saw Anchorman 2 (very funny), and went out with a few friends. Safe to say it was an eventful Christmas, and I'm hoping New Year's will be fantastic as well...even if I have to work tomorrow! Hoping to post a lot more in the New Year. I've been slacking lately! 

Cheers to 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...