Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tree Is Up!

What a weekend! Thanksgiving get together with family, then shopping, shopping, and more shopping! We went out to eat with my parents yesterday and I also finally got an iPhone! I ordered the cover for it today, so I will share pictures of it when it arrives. So excited! I love it so far.

In other news, along with the nonstop shopping I did, the day after Thanksgiving I put up the tree and all the ornaments.


No presents wrapped yet, but it's so puuurrty! Can't believe this is the fourth Christmas in this house together. You can see the very first year with our Christmas tree here. Now we just need to put the lights up outside.


And the paper snowflake garland I made last year I believe. I put them in the tree one year but decided to hang them up last year. Adds a little more festivity!

I'll probably post again tomorrow about a few little updates, and maybe post some Thanksgiving photos. Tomorrow is the day a couple of the foundation guys are coming to inspect the foundation again...ugh I don't want to know what is going to happen. I hope they decide to fix their mistakes. I will be back with an update....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...