Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

I'm popping in on my iPhone tonight to post a few photos from Thanksgiving! We went to my aunt and uncle's house again this year. This is the second year celebrating at their house. As usual, there was lots of food, family, and discussing shopping and Christmas gifts.


We took a few family photos.. One of just our immediate family... And one with our significant others!



Note to all...I swear I'm not the shortest one here. Trent and I were the only ones not wearing shoes. (My mom is actually the shortest. And you're not allowed to cheat with your hairdo, Mom!) Ok, now that I got that out of the way...I'll post again tomorrow - I of course have more to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...