Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Decorating for the Bull: Taurus Inspired Decor

It's time for another monthly installment of Astrological-inspired decor. This month, it's Taurus (April 20 - May 20) inspired. The symbol for Taurus is the Bull, and its element is Earth. Being the Bull, Taureans are stubborn, but they're also very practical and reliable, and down-to-earth - they are an Earth sign, after all. They're loyal romantics, and very tactile - they love material things and being surrounded by pretty things! According to Astrology.com, "Bulls really aren't interested in living without beauty in their lives." 

In this roundup of Taurus-inspired decor, I've included Earthy tones, and lots of textural elements. I actually think this fits my style a lot, as I love neutrals and soft textures. Here are my Taurus-inspired decor picks (Sources at the bottom):


 



Below is my pick for a Taurus inspiration room. Full of different textures, the bedroom is the perfect place to layer in textural elements and neutrals:


Hope you enjoyed this month's astrological decor post! Trent is a Taurus...though I'm not sure if he likes being surrounded by pretty things? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...