Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter and Trent's 30th Birthday Weekend

I'm a little late with my weekend post, but we've been busy this week! Friday night we went out for Trent's big 30th birthday with a few friends, Saturday we shopped in the cities all day, and Sunday we spent all day with family for Easter. Trent's birthday was yesterday, and we didn't do much on his actual birthday. We both had to work, but after work we took a walk with Saleen since it was nice out, then spent the rest of the night cleaning the house. Today Trent had work off, so he went to the Cubs game / Wrigley Field's 100th birthday in Chicago with a friend. It looked pretty awesome! I'm still waiting for him to get home. And I'm so jealous! I worked all day. Ha.

Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures from this weekend!

The birthday boy - out celebrating at Bent River Brewery in Moline.

I got him a new stereo / cd player for his truck!

Easter at Weed Park

Dad and I - he shaved his mustache off just in time for Easter. I don't think we'll forget that one!

The whole family at Weed Park.

It was definitely a busy, but fun weekend. And the weather was amazing. I'm hoping this coming weekend will be just as nice, and maybe we'll get some projects done around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...