Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hanging Curtain Pull Backs

We got a lot of little things around the house done over the weekend, which always makes me feel accomplished. One of those things was finally hanging the curtain pull backs we got for the west window in the living room:


It kind of stands on its own, so I felt like those would be a perfect addition to this window. And I love it. It looks so much neater and tidier. Like a more tailored pair of pants. 

Here's the before:



Below is the package - from Bed, Bath and Beyond a few months ago. The curtain rods in the living room were actually from Target, but the style is pretty much the same, and it is the same finish/color. I think I had a 20% off coupon that I used for them.


Trent did the dirty work, and I supervised, as usual.


Basically it was pretty easy - just a little measuring, leveling, and eyeing. Maybe took 15 minutes or so, tops.



I really wish the window trim was finished in here, but we will get to it hopefully this summer. The living room still needs raised a little, baseboard installed, and the window trim caulked and painted.


 It was nice having the curtains open and the sun shining in this weekend.


So glad we finally got these hung. It's such a little thing, but I feel like it makes the window look a little more polished.


And now to get to work on some OUTSIDE projects! Don't know about you, but I'm ready for 70 degree weather up in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...