Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Newest Target Finds

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! I thought I would pop in again on this AMAZING, SUNNY Saturday to share two of my newest Target finds. It is a store I frequent, you know. I will go there not really needing anything, but leave as if I had needed way too much. These two items were necessities, though. :)

Here are my favorite items I picked up this week:


We all know my love for the Petersiks, so it was no surprise I picked up one of their hooks! Especially since I blogged about getting one as soon as I heard they were releasing their own line of them at Target. I decided to go with the bee one, 'cause it's just so darn cute. I can't wait to hang it. I'm thinking the living room needs a hook, but I have no idea what I would hang there....hmm...I will keep you posted!


And I couldn't resist picking up a couple of these jars below, which were from the dollar spot and were only a buck each. I think they'll make perfect little vacation jars after we come back from Texas this year.


Can't you just see them filled with sand from the beach? Kind of like my Lake Geneva jar, or our East Coast vacation jar of yester-year. All this talk about vacations makes me excited for our Texas trip this year... Is it May yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...