Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh, No They Didn't!

But yes, they did! My favorite bloggers, John and Sherry from Young House Love are now coming out with a product line available at TARGET! I was so excited when I found out that I had to share. The line includes a bunch of cute hooks for around your home, all for less than $15. It's available now online, and in stores March 31!

I have to say, I was not looking for any hooks, but now I feel like I seriously need one of these:


I love the octopus and the bee, both in white. This will be a tough decision! I'm off to the Target website, pronto! First their Shades of Light line, now Target. So proud of my favorite blog couple. Not to mention, they are also in the process of writing their second book, building a show home for Habitat for Humanity, and have bun #2 in the oven. Sherry and John = amazing.

You can view the whole line on the Target website here, and read the deets here on their blog. Is there anything these two can't do?!

P.S. - I had to share this article that someone posted on the YHL site - It is absolutely true, and hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...