Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Cleaning Day

I've been waiting for this day all winter! Today the stars seemed to align. Trent had work off, and it finally felt like spring! We spent the entire afternoon cleaning the house, the yard, and my car. It was breezy and sunny and got up to around 60 degrees. A perfect day to do some spring cleaning.


With the weather starting to warm up, it's getting us more motivated to start on house projects. Which is always a good thing. We cleaned the living room, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned and waxed my car, took the recycling out...


And we're still working. Rounding up cans and bottles to take in for deposits. I decided to take a short break to pop in here though...needless to say I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...