Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, March 21, 2014

Aries: Fiery-Inspired Decor

Happy Friday, all! Each month this year I'm sharing a post with decor inspired by a sign of the Zodiac. Today marks the first day of the star sign Aries (March 21 - April 19), and today I am sharing my decor picks inspired by this sign.

According to Astrology.com, the symbol for Aries is the Ram, and its element is Fire. Aries is a natural-born leader, and is independent and fearless. Its ruling planet being Mars, this fiery sign's decor inspiration includes accents of red. Style at Home also states that Aries gals gravitate toward trends and need organization in their homes. Here are my picks for Aries Inspired decor (sources at the bottom):
 


From top to bottom: 1) Red lacquer cabinet from Style Hive 2) Faux ram head from Etsy 3) Jacquard-weave throw from H&M 4) Ram skull pillow from Scout Mob 5) White and gold ram head from Etsy 6) Ottoman, found on Pinterest 7) Patterned Pillow from Serena and Lily 8) Red dining chair from Wordans.

And as always, here is a room I think fits the Aries style well:


Red accents, a cozy fireplace...the only thing missing is a Ram's head on the wall. You know that was my favorite decor object to search for while writing this post, right? :) I guess this one will have to do (antelope, maybe? Close enough!):


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be into astrology back in the day. I liked to read my horoscope online! :P I'm an Aries but I don't think I really fit with the description! Horoscopes For Today

    ReplyDelete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...