Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, April 18, 2014

My New Cactus

We have a new addition to the living room. It's my new coral cactus!!


I had one at work on my desk and thought it was so cute. I love its pink edges. And it's actually pretty easy to keep alive. It only needs watered about once a week. So I finally decided to get one for myself.


It was about $15 at Lowe's. Its home right now is on the side table. I kind of like it there. It brings more color and life to the room.

I've also switched out some of the accessories for more colorful ones:


And I brought my flower pillow back down from my office.


I love the pink for spring / summer.


And love my new coral cactus. I just need to think of a name for her. :)

Update: This coral cactus was not meant to live inside our home in Illinois. She died shortly after this post. I believe her death was caused by over-watering. It was a slow, sad death. R.I.P. Coral Cactus - 2014-2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...