Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, May 11, 2013

5 Years

This weekend marks Trent and I's five years together. In May of 2008 he asked me to be his girlfriend. We were just youngin's back then....
We've had so many memories together since then! I couldn't imagine spending these five years with anyone else.


Today we're celebrating our anniversary by having a picnic on the river, at the park where we had a picnic at five years ago for our third date. I was in college and had a break between classes in the afternoon, so he picked up a few groceries (including Amish macaroni salad and Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles - my fave) and we went to the park...and ate our picnic...and took a walk. 


Five years later, we live together in our little house and get to spend time with each other everyday. And we will continue to make many more amazing memories together.

Happy five years, Trent. I love you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...