Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Got Mulch?

We got some new mulch down in front of the house last night! Why am I so excited? Allow me to explain. Trent picked up some fresh mulch (to fill in the gaps in our flower beds and provide a nice extra layer) after he got off work yesterday. Well at least that's what he told me. Little did I know that he got 9 bags of dark MOCHA COLORED mulch. I was all..."HUH? Our mulch is gold!" He proceeded to say..."You'll see..."



Uh....yeah. Apparently he decided we needed a darker color instead. I was skeptical at first...but have to say, I like the contrast much better than the lighter color! What do you think?


Here's the "Before" color:

And here's the "After":

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! Ha. So anyway, that was my excitement of the night. Mulch is checked off the list...

And we got it done before the sun went down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...