Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Think Happy Thoughts

My office just became a happier place. I found this awesome print on Pinterest:
I love it. It's by Stephanie Ryan - Here's her website. She has lots of colorful, happy floral prints! So last night, I picked up a white $5 frame at Marshall's, then printed the art off on my printer today in a 5X7 size...

Then just cut it out and stuck it in the frame!
And now it's sitting happily on my bookshelf.


Isn't it pretty?


Oh, but I have more to show you....

 I also got this guy last night at Marshall's.
I LOVE him. He's a pig with wings. A glossy white pig. Another animal to add to my collection :)

And the basket in the background I also picked up at Marshall's - 10 bucks! I had to get it since I've been obsessed with dipped baskets for the past couple of months or so. No big deal.
I think it's going to live in my office or the guest bedroom if we ever get it done. I figure I can always store things in here. Whether it's extra notebooks, canvases, whatever...or all the extra blankets we have in the spare bedroom.

But anyway, I love the new accessories I picked up for my office. And the happy art to go with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...