Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Boarding the Nate Berkus for Target Train

I finally climbed aboard...the Nate Berkus for Target train. 

(train image from here)
For weeks (maybe months?) I've been passing the whole line up in the store, telling myself I don't need it, or I don't have a place for it. For example, here are just a few items I love from the line but don't really want to dole out the money for (I believe these items are all currently in the $16.00 to $32.00 range):
Please tell me I'm not the only one obsessed with a ceramic pineapple and turtle shell?? Anyway, I don't think any of these are expensive by any means, I just don't want to spend that much on something I have no idea where I'm going to put in my house. 

Just recently though, I did end up purchasing two (cheaper) items from the Nate Berkus line. Yep..I'm officially sold. I now own two pieces from his collection (I hope these aren't the Nate Berkus for Target gateway drugs.)

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up this sea urchin: 
I've been loving it for weeks and finally gave in. I'm not sure if it's available online anymore..for some reason I can't find it on there. But I wanna say it was around $10 or $12. I can't remember. I love it though! I couldn't resist its charms any longer.

I also just picked up this gold bowl, also from the Nate Berkus line (and also sitting pretty in my living room at the moment). This was definitely a steal, at only $1.16! Yep, you heard me right!


It said "As is" so I'm standing there in the store wondering what's wrong with it...but I looked it up and down and there is nothing at all noticeable. So once again, I had to buy it! Wouldn't you for $1.16?

So overall...I think I owe another weekly thank you to Target....and Nate Berkus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...