Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Saturday at Home (And Some Photos)

It's a little after 8:30 on a Saturday morning. What is wrong with this picture? ;) I got up at 7 today because I couldn't sleep. I finally had a day to sleep in and I didn't do so well! Oh well. Trent has been working nonstop over the past week or so, so we haven't had any time to finish the landscaping. I was hoping to get it done by the end of the month. It's still possible, though! I'm hoping our schedule will allow us to finish it next week before we head to Missouri for Trent's family reunion Labor Day weekend!

In the meantime, I am so very excited to stay home today!! Trent has to go into work again at 2:00 (He just got home at 6:00 am this morning and is now sleeping). My plan is to clean the living room and the kitchen, do my laundry, and wash the dishes. Exciting, right? I'm trying to stay quiet for now since Trent's asleep, so I'm blogging since I haven't written a post since Monday (I'm slipping I know), but I haven't had much to write about, since our lives have been all about work lately.

I'll leave you with a few photos I took about a month ago but don't think I ever posted. The sky was really pretty the night we were on our way to the drive-in.


Doesn't the sky look like a painting?


It's really out in the country around here. Cornfields and bean fields for miles.




Welp, I am off to clean! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...