Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Summer Porch Inspiration

It's almost May! And the weather's getting nicer. You know what that means....planting flowers, yard sale season...and decorating the FRONT PORCH for SUMMER! Woot! I've been starting to get some items together for the porch. And I have scoured Pinterest for inspiration. Here's a roundup of some ideas I love:
From here
From here
From here
From here
Cute huh? Gathering inspiration is a starting point anyway. Here's what I have for my porch so far that I would like to use: a white bench with two blue pillows, a hanging bird feeder, a welcome mat, a hanging flower basket, two large planters, a white lantern, a few smaller pots, an old wooden crate, and my Produce planters from Joss and Main, a garden flag and an American flag. I am in need of some plants and flowers at the moment! And I would also like to remove the paint on the porch floor and stain it, because it doesn't seem to take paint very well. Then maybe add a small rug. I think a little chalkboard that says "Welcome" like those in the photos would be cute too, right?

I just feel like I have a crazy random mix of things right now and not a clear plan. Haha. Let's hope I can make everything come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...