Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Landscaping In Progress...

Today we're spending the whole day working on landscaping the side yard. This is a project I've been wanting to do for quite a while! I walk through it everyday on my way to my car and back, and it bugs me every time! Here's some of the ugliness in photos for you:



One main thing on the agenda, after we get the landscaping done, is to get a new basement entry door. The current one is obviously a hot mess!


 The overgrown bushes need a good trimming. That's on the agenda today.

The side of the house also needs a good power-washing. We are also hoping to put down rock and mulch, both for drainage and for keeping the plants tidy, planting flowers and shrubs, putting up a border/wall, and adding a stepping path from the front door to the driveway/garage area....All in all....we're looking at a lot of work here!


Trent and I were outside this morning making plans. We're heading to Lowe's soon to pick up supplies. I could not be more excited! Today is nice and sunny so I'm hoping we get a lot of work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...