Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, August 15, 2014

One Year From Today

One year from today I will marry my best friend.


On August 15, 2015, Trent and I will say 'I do' at a place that has quickly stolen our hearts.


We've fallen in love with the beautiful Historic Quarters One on the Rock Island Arsenal, and I cannot wait to create and share in the memories of our perfect day next year.



It is an absolutely gorgeous place with its elegant halls in the mansion and perfect sunsets by the river. I have a feeling that when we're old and gray we will continue to visit from time to time and look back on what will soon become the best day of our lives.

                    

I cannot wait to marry him one year from today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...