Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, September 5, 2014

Decor Inspiration: Virgo

Well Virgo, I was a little late again posting this...but here we go! Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept 22), according to Astrology.com, is a sign that is detail-oriented and organized. Those born under this sign are picky and a little bit on the side of a neat freak, but they are also perfectionists and pay attention to every detail.

Shopping at The Container Store a lot lately? You might be a Virgo. When it comes to their homes, Virgos are very organized and, according to Style at Home, can't stand clutter. Thus, they need to have plenty of storage in their homes. They like earth tones and vintage pieces and favor functionality in choosing pieces for their home.

I think I may relate to Virgos just a tad...I like to be organized too. :) With all that said, here are my decor picks for Virgo! (Sources at the bottom)




And my inspiration room for Virgo is actually an office...


A very clutter-free and organized one with lots of earth tones. Perfect for a Virgo! Oh, and just for fun, I found this link while researching for this post, and thought it was pretty funny - especially if you're a Virgo. Check it out!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...