Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Friday, April 8, 2016

Loving the New Pinterest Mobile Design

So, I'm not sure how many of you all go onto the Pinterest app on your phones, but just the other day, I was browsing Pinterest on my lunch break, and discovered the really awesome new layout on the Pinterest app! 

I have an iPhone, and I recently installed a new update, so I don't know if the new update brought these changes on, or when they first appeared, but I'm loving the some of the new features. 

I went to my profile page to find my Boards, scrolled down a little, and this is what I saw:


Have you seen this before, or am I just late on this?! Not only can you change the way you are viewing your boards on this page, either by most recent or alphabetically, but now it gives you "tags" for each of your boards that you pin to.  

It made me laugh to see "Little Houses" as one of my tags - obviously this here blog, "This Little House of Mine" is in the category of Little Houses. :) I also apparently tend to save pins related to Jennifer Aniston (my idol), Kate Spade, Deviled eggs, Fall front porches, Weddings, and the list goes on. Pretty cool feature!


Scrolling down, I then saw what kinds of furniture I pin most to my Furniture board - and if you click on one of the tags - say "Ottomans" for example, it will show you all of the pins on that Board that relate to Ottomans. This is the greatest thing since sliced bread - and makes it super easy to sort for the exact kind of pins you are looking for within your own boards.


Needless to say, I found myself pretty occupied for a good 15 minutes just browsing through all of the categories that I pin the most. I can't say I'm surprised though, that my pin boards are filled with tags like "Ceramic animals," "Tassels," and "Throw pillows." You know, the important things in life.

What kinds of things do you pin often?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...