Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

More Flowers and More Pots

So, last month I got a bunch of pots on the front porch planted with flowers. I still had a few more pots leftover that I didn't get filled, so I decided to save those for the backyard. Sunday, Trent had to work, so I stayed home, enjoyed the nice weather, and planted more flowers.


I had two big planters by the garage and about 6-7 smaller pots to fill.  We had gotten some more annuals at the grocery store on Saturday, so I had plenty to use. I got some pink and purple Petunias and a few more Dusty Miller.

It got a little warm out, but I finally got all of my smaller pots done, along with the larger ones by the garage.


These are two of the planters leftover from the wedding. I filled them with a few petunias each, and four Dusty Miller plants in the back. They should spread pretty nicely. Of all of the flowers I've gotten for pots through the years, petunias always seem to do really well.


And voila! I'm now DONE planting flowers, hopefully for the year! 


The rest of the afternoon was spent doing laundry and 2 loads of dishes, and then putting down new mulch in the front and side yards. By the end of the day, I was totally exhausted!

This was the mood that Saleen and I had going on Sunday afternoon....


Tired, and covered in mulch and dirt from head to toe! A nice shower was sounding pretty good by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...