Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I'll Be Back.

Hello friends! I apologize for being absent and not getting to my final Colorado vacation post, but my computer has been down as I waited for a couple of new parts to come in. We also had a scare with our dog Saleen when she had a stroke Monday morning. Trent took her to the vet, and she's been recovering well. She's pretty much back to her normal ways! And I finally have my computer up and running again.

So just wanted to drop in quickly to give you an update. I will be back soon I hope, with a post about the last leg of our Colorado vacation! That is, if no other unexpected occurrences take place.


Here's hoping for a post by the end of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...