Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Trent's Birthday Weekend

Happy Sunday all, and hope you've been having great weekend! Yesterday was Trent's 33rd birthday, and we celebrated yesterday, and now are hanging at home today.

We went out for dinner last night with my mom and dad, to Driftwood Pub, a new restaurant by the river in Davenport. It's changed names a few times over the years. We actually went here for our rehearsal dinner in 2015 when it was called Waterbar.


We sat out on the patio, and it was a little chilly, but the food was good, and you can't beat the view. 



Plus, take a look at Trent's "Shrimp-Wrecked Bloody Mary," which they say is both a drink, and an appetizer! I didn't try it, but Trent said it was pretty good.


We stopped at a friend's house in Davenport for a short time after, then went back home. Trent has yet to get his present from me - we know what it will be, but I'm letting him pick out the one he wants.  So I'll be sharing more when we get it!

In the mean time, we've been watching a lot of Cubs games lately, and we picked up some mulch, so I'm waiting for another nice 70+ degree day to put it all down in my flower beds. Will it be today? We'll see. :)


I also have to get some flowers for the porch, but again, I'm waiting for nicer weather.. summer can come any time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...