Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Tomato Update

It's Saturday, and I'm hanging at home this weekend! Trent went up to Milwaukee with a couple of friends and will be going to the Cubs/Brewers games tonight and tomorrow. So I'm home with the pup, watching Netflix and cleaning!

And I took a couple of new pics of the garden yesterday, well of the tomato plants anyway. It looks like we'll have lots of tomatoes pretty soon.


I think those are cherry tomatoes above. 

And the below look like the Romas. We have a few more turning red...



We have some big ones growing, too. These things are going to be bigger than my hand pretty soon!


Pretty sure we'll have a much bigger harvest than last year! I'm ready to add some tomatoes to my sandwiches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...