Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, October 1, 2017

New Mower

Hello and Happy October 1st everyone! I'm just sitting here on my couch this Sunday, watching The Shack on HBO. Never seen it. So far, it's pretty good!

Popping in today because I just realized I forgot to blog about Trent's new addition: his very own riding mower. This is the only picture we have of it:


This is when they first loaded it onto the trailer to take home. Trent has already mowed a few yards with it now.

Since we've been in this house, he's always shared a mower with his dad. He mows yards around town, so he would use it quite a bit. This year, he's been looking for his own so he doesn't have to share with his dad any longer.

He needed one that could support attachments, like a snow plow in the winter. This one is big enough for that. It's a used 2011 model, and it used to be owned by a cemetery.

Now he just needs to find his own snow plow to attach to it, and some tire chains. Then he'll be all set for winter.

I sat on it just for fun. It wasn't too fun though when Trent turned it on and wanted me to drive it. I hopped off right away! Haha.

Moral of the story, Trent is super happy to finally have his own mower now! I'm sure he'll get a lot of use out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new mower. It will cut your time down and make mowing so much easier now!

    ReplyDelete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...