Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More...Tassels!

I feel like I've been consumed with wedding plans lately! There's just a month now until the Big Day. Not going to lie, it's getting down to the wire. After a couple of meeting with some vendors last week, I felt a little stressed by this weekend. I've been hit by a cold virus thanks to Trent, so with that and wedding plans, it's been a little stressful. Saturday and Sunday I decided just to stay home and focus on getting things done for the wedding. I decided to get some creativity going, so, ala Will Ferrell and the famous "More Cowbell" SNL scene, the only prescription was more Tassels.

I spent all day Saturday, and Sunday morning making tissue paper tassels for the reception. It was actually kind of therapeutic. I didn't really have to think about the other wedding stuff going on and could just focus on being creative and crafting.

The first garland I made about a month ago was good but I felt like it was a little bare, so I added more tassels. It's the long one you see in the picture below. That one will be above our sweetheart table as kind of a backdrop.


I'm planning on using the other two for the dessert and gift tables to dress them up a little bit. That's the plan for now anyway.


I love them and can't wait to see them hanging in the tent! Check out that earlier post for the tutorial. They're the easiest things ever.

This week I'm still working on final wedding plans and details. I got some more decor related things done on Sunday, which I'll share soon. They're flower related! Of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...