Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, October 12, 2015

Go Cubs, Go!

I'd like to take a little detour for a moment to say how great this year has been for my Cubbies! Cubs vs. Cards are playing for the Wildcard, and it's been an awesome post season series. We've been watching every game this past week, and tonight's game at Wrigley has been the best yet!

It's not too often for us Cubs fans that we're in the post season, and this rookie team has the potential to go all the way this year, so we're ready to see it. We have such a great team this year, and I have a feeling they'll take the Cubs far for the next few years, too.

Image from here
If you want to know where I am tonight and tomorrow night...I'm watching the Cubs/ Cards game.

LET'S GO CUBBIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...