Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Saturday Morning

Happy Saturday morning everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your day. I haven't had the inspiration to blog much lately, but when this was what I walked into in the kitchen today, I couldn't help but share:


Saleen has a new bed, and she loves it. She cuddles up to the sides of the bed, and if I had to guess, I'd say she's been getting the best sleep she's gotten in years! :)

This morning, Trent is working, and I've been sitting on the couch drinking my morning coffee and watching The Choice. It's nice to be able to sleep in and wake up whenever I want to. Aren't lazy weekends the best?


I will have to get ready pretty soon though, for my cousin's wedding reception. But, anywho, I promise to blog more this winter and during the holiday season! I've been absent too much this month :)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...