Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Weekend

Hello all, did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? After a long holiday weekend, it's now Sunday, and we're spending the day at home today.

My weekend consisted of watching a lot of movies, amid getting together with family, and binge-watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix. Anybody else finish the series already? AMAZING!


We had the usual Thanksgiving get-togethers with family on Thursday. And Friday was my Gilmore Girls watching day. Complete with coffee. What else?!


I also managed to take all of the fall decorations down, and put up the Christmas tree and some holiday decor. If you look closely at the tree though, the top lights are out. :( Trent thinks it's a fuse and is going to look at it. Hopefully he can get the lights working again.

We've been using this same tree since 2010, when I moved in. This is the first year the tree is in this corner of the room. Changing things up this year because of our new sectional sofa!


Of course I got my holiday pillows out again, too.


Today I'm hoping to finish up the front porch. Then this Tuesday I'm leaving for Omaha, Nebraska for work. Planning to be home again on Saturday. Have a great last day of your weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...