Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, December 4, 2016

First Snowfall

Happy Sunday! Today's my first full day being back home after a long work conference in Omaha this week. I got back yesterday afternoon. (More to come about the conference soon!) Today, after finally getting a full night's sleep, I woke up to the first snowfall of the year. 

This morning, I'm watching a movie while the snow falls down. Even though they've only been saying 1-3 inches, now it's looking like more than that.


It's so pretty when it's falling, and as it first starts to cover everything outside. But, I'm not looking forward to driving in it!


When I first put the tree up for the season, I discovered that the top lights went out. Trent thought it was a fuse, but after looking at it closer, nothing seemed to get them to come back on. So, we picked up a small string of lights from the store, and I added them to the top of the tree.

They blend in pretty well, don't you think? Now the tree looks the way it should be again. :)


I guess we will continue to watch the snow fall and see how many inches we end up with!


I have a feeling we're going to get a lot more than the 1-3 inches they say we'll get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...