Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, June 12, 2017

Quick Update

Hey guys! Just popping in, I know it's been a little while! We took a short trip up to Chicago this past weekend, and I'm slowly but surely feeling more inspired now, and feeling like it's time for a re-design of the blog pretty soon. Not drastic, just an update on the design end of things..Will be coming soon hopefully!

You might also notice I have a new picture there on the top-right hand corner. It was taken from our pretty hotel room in Chicago this weekend.
I literally just whipped up this graphic, which is inspiring my new blog redesign. I think I need a little pink in my life, what about you?

I'll be sharing more about our trip soon, including pictures from the Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds concert, and a few pictures of Lake Michigan. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...