Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Monday, November 3, 2014

Cheerful Yellow Frame

I'm really excited to share my new frame with you all today. It's cheerful and yellow, makes a statement, and it came that way, no DIY involved. Oh yeah, and it was $5.96 at Wal-Mart.


Wal-Mart is normally not my go-to for stylish decor, but when you're there for two hours getting your tires changed, you start to find things you normally wouldn't look for.


Of course the second I saw it, I knew it was a great find and a great deal. If you're looking for a pop of color on your walls, you can't beat it for 6 bucks.


I had to do a little re-arranging of my frame wall...but that's nothing new. :)


Everything almost worked perfectly without having to move any nails around, but my new frame was just a little too low the way the nails were aligned, so I had to have my expert resident handyman come to the rescue and move the nail a little higher.


Other than that change, I was able to find a way for my other frames and artwork to be arranged in a way that still looked good together. I had to put away my pink painting which is my favorite, so I was a little sad about that. But I'm sure it will be back next spring. 

You can see the painting I'm talking about in this photo from my fall arrangement last year:


This wall has changed quite a bit since then. I feel like it's gotten a little more personalized, and not to mention more varied, which is always nice.


So glad I discovered this awesome frame. I love looking at it in the living room, and it's perfect for both fall and summer. But heck, maybe I'll leave it around all winter, too. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...