Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The QC is Famous!

Anyone else from a small town or community knows that it's extra awesome when your city/region is featured on a TV show or in a national headline. You really feel like your town is famous. No joke. So imagine my surprise last night when I got word that the Quad Cities was on one of my favorite TV shows!


So awesome! Love me some House Hunters. Haley texted me just in time and we got to watch almost the whole episode. It's so weird when you're from a fairly small metro area to actually see that on national TV. It was a good episode, too. I always get totally jealous of all of those nice houses they get to tour (and eventually buy/live in). Nudging Trent as we speak to get to work on all those renovations on our list! Teehee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...