Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Decorating, A Little Early This Year

Yesterday marked 5 years in this house together. It was also the first snowfall of the season, which got me into the Christmas mood! Usually, the day after Thanksgiving is when I pull the tree out of the closet and decorate. But I broke my tradition and put up the Christmas tree yesterday.


I listened to my Christmas station on Pandora all day long while Trent was out clearing snow. I just decorated the living room though, not the porch yet...since the snow is kind of taking it over at the moment.


We're all decorated inside for the Christmas season now.


Can you believe we've been using this tree since the winter I moved in 5 years ago? It was on sale at Target on Black Friday, and we picked up the blue, white and silver ornaments, star, and tree skirt all on that Black Friday, too.


This is the 6th Christmas we've had this tree. You can visit this post from 2010 to see it back then. Crazy how far this room has come in five years, right? Our first Christmas here, we were sleeping on a mattress on this floor.


So, I know it's a little early to decorate for Christmas, but it makes it so much more cheery in here now! Call me crazy, but I'm totally ready.


Though I only have one lone present under the tree right now. Next step: buy more Christmas presents. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...