Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Storage Issue

Who else struggles with the lack of storage in your home? For me it never fails; no matter how much space I think I have, there never seems to be enough storage. I clear out some space and a couple of months later, it's the same thing again! Where does it all go?


If only our "organized" spaces always looked this neat!

Maybe it's our tiny, turn of the century home, or maybe it's just the fact that we can't seem to utilize all of the wasted space in it. I'm determined to come up with a long term solution either way. Maybe not right away, but gradually. The main goal is just to be able to make good use of all of the space that we do have.

In the mean time, I have another pile of things I'm taking to Goodwill. And I've reorganized all of my gift wrap and gift bags for the holidays, as is the yearly routine. 

One good thing - I came home to a clean kitchen yesterday thanks to Trent! We ate at the kitchen table the last two nights for the first time in a while. He's vowing to try to keep it clean, if I help him... We'll see how that goes! He also got me some flowers and wine tonight, just because. I think I'll keep him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...