Navigation bar

  • About Me
  • Renovation
  • Decor
  • Crafty
  • Life

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Updated Living Room Tour

Since we got the new couch last month, I figured it was time for some more updated living room photos. We stayed home yesterday and spent most of the day cleaning, doing laundry and washing dishes. While I tidied up the living room to take photos, Saleen just hung out on the rug and watched.


 So I had to take my photos with Saleen in the room. :)


Here's the new couch that we're still loving! It's so comfy and we love spending time in here and each having our own section of the couch when we watch TV.


And here's Saleen watching me take pictures. She thinks I'm a weirdo most of the time.


I did catch a couple of cute shots with her, though. Her hair has grown thicker over the winter so she looks extra furry this time of year!


Here's the TV side of the room, which I don't know that I've shared yet since getting the new couch. It looks pretty much the same as before. Not too much has changed in here, decor-wise, other than losing one of the end tables and the storage bench. We moved those upstairs since we don't really have the space in here anymore.


You can tell where my space on the couch is. It's a little sunken in and wrinkly. Haha. I guess I could have straightened that up before taking the photos, huh?


Overall we pretty much still love the new couch. I love the color and the fabric; it seems just so much softer. And there is plenty of room for all of my throw pillows. And that's important.


Saleen loves it, too. Even though she's not allowed on it. :)


So there's the updated living room tour, complete with our pup.


Hope you enjoyed it as much as we do!

2 comments:

  1. That's a huge couch....it looks so comfy! Very pretty color choices. The room really looks put together and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! It is huge - I think it's over twice the size of our old, tiny couch. ;) But we love it. Not a single space wasted in this room!

      Delete

Featured on...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...